£1499 (includes kit & machine)
LOCATION: Clapham, London SW11
Why choose this course?
Ombre Brows is a semi-permanent eyebrow shading technique using a small machine to place extremely small dots of pigment into the skin. Ombre brows appear lightly shaded at the front and darker towards the arch and tail. Once completed, it appears as a softly shaded eyebrow pencil/tinted look. This can last for up to 1-3 years and even works great on those that have oily skin. On this course, you will qualify with an CPD accredited and insurable certificate that will allow you to start your career in beauty and build an empire.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OMBRÉ BROWS AND MICROBLADING?
The most significant difference between these two techniques is the way the pigment is deposited into the skin. Microblading creates short hair-like strokes into the skin whereas Ombre is shading and appears as a tinted/powdered eyebrow. An important factor to note is that microblading is not suitable for all skin types. Microblading works better on those that do not have oily skin whereas ombre brows is perfect for oily skin and darker skin tones.
HOW MUCH CAN I CHARGE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
You can charge anything from £200-£400+ for this treatment. This is because the products used are very expensive, it can take up to 2-3 hours to complete and it lasts for up to 1-3 years.
Is this course suitable for beginners?
This course is designed for beginners that have no experience in the field of beauty. We recommend that all students practice on up to 10-15 people after the course as this is a skill that will need to be perfected. This course is accredited by the CPD Group. It will be your responsibility to research license requirements for the borough/area that you will be working with before booking this course.
Will I receive support after my course?
Yes! You will receive unlimited support after your course. Our course manuals also include business start up tips and advice. After the course, we encourage students to send pictures of their work so we can provide feedback.
DAY 1 VIRTUAL THEORY LIVE ON ZOOM
DAY 2: 10:50am - 6pm (In-person theory day)
DAY 3: 10:50am - 4pm (In person practical day)
– A complete course manual
– A full starter kit (includes machine).
– Health and Safety
– Pricing & Location
– Anatomy & Physiology
– Patch testing
– Machine practice on skins
– Machine practice on mannequins
– Brow mapping practice
– Client consultation forms
– Aftercare and maintenance knowledge
– Business Q&A
– Practical assessment: Students will be required to provide one model on day 3 at 11:30am.
– Certification and photographs
The understanding of face shapes and how to correct unsymmetrical eyebrows will also be taught during this course. Arch 3D Brows Training Academy aims to give students the knowledge to become highly skilled technicians.
Product information will be given to students on the day of training.
A non-refundable deposit of £275 is required to secure your place and the remaining balance is due strictly 10 days before the course date. Once your deposit has been paid online, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to pay the remaining balance and further information for the course.
Please note: students that fail to pay the final balance on time will lose their place on the course. All deposits and course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
This course is strictly for students that are 16 years & over. No previous experience is required as all of our courses are designed for beginners.
It will be your responsibility to research license requirements for the borough/area that you will be working with before booking this course.
No more than 2 students are allowed to participate on each course. This is to ensure that you learn in confidence with assistance from your tutors. Two tutors will be assisting on both days of training.
It is a requirement for students to provide a model on Day 3 at 11:30am for the practical segment of training for a duration of 3 hours. Students are required to provide models for training.
You will receive a confirmation email from the course tutor with further information on the course date,
dress code, paying the remaining balance and location within 48 hours of booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All course payments are strictly non-refundable.
- Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours before the course date. If you would like to reschedule after the 72 hour notice period, you will be subject to a £60 rescheduling fee.
- The remaining balance payment for your course is due strictly 10 days before the date booked.
- Lateness will not be accepted for any reason. If you are late to your course, you will be charged a rescheduling fee of £60 and enrolled on the next available date.
- All students must provide a model on the day of training. We will not be able to provide models for students.
- All students will be required to wear a face covering during the course, if you are exempt you must provide proof.
- We have a dress code of smart casual black clothing on the day of training.
- All students will receive an accredited CPD certificate on successful completion of the course.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS TO RECIEVE YOUR COURSE CONFIRMATION EMAIL. THIS WILL INCLUDE ALL INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR BOOKING AS WELL AS FINAL BALANCE INFORMATION.